[Usability] Re: [Galeon-devel] Wheel scroll for folding and unfolding

<quote who=Yanko Kaneti when=21 Jan 2002 16:33:01 +0200>

[...]

> Recently Erich Schubert <erich debian org> posted a patch implementing
> fold/unfold  of the  entry using  the  mouse wheel. And  we have  some
> problems agreeing whether it should go in or not :)

IMHO this  would be  a very  good feature to  add so  long as  one could
disable it in 'Preferences' (to appease the mob).

usual-just-my-2-euro-cents-bit-in-here.

[...]

> Regards Yanko

<quote />

--
|    ^    | Marlon Sandford                   |  Confucius say:       |
| /{   }\ | Mobile: +44 07855 627468 (London) | http://www.debian.org |
|  ^^-^^  | xealon.com/marlon/publickey.txt   | http://www.gnu.org    |