Re: [Usability] Re: Decision: instant apply window buttons

in windows, escape is bound to "Cancel" on dialogs, if i remember
correctly.  obviously, since we are discussing instant apply windows,
there is no "Cancel" or "OK", but the "Cancel" mentality would be
there.  i have never pressed escape with the expectation that my changes
in anything would be applied or saved.  Escape is a kind of "Whoops"
key.

is there any kind of usability lost by adding a "Done" button in the
dialogs?

matt

--
Matthew J. Doller