Re: [Usability] (no subject)

Thanx for your replies.

I'm left with some more dumb questions.

> enthusiasm and expertise to help out, or

What I don't understand is How I can help:

* When I make a comment on the list, how does
that affect the software?

* When I submit a bug report on Bugzilla, how
does that affect the software?

* Which GNOME version will my suggestions affect?

Some more general dumb questions:

* How does the GNOME UI Team relate to GUP?

* What's the GNOME UI Guidelines Doc you
referred to?
  How does it relate to GUP and HIG?
  Where can I find its current version?

* What's special about Seth Nickell's role --
what are the powers and responsibilities of a
project leader?

* I think all this info should be put on the web.
Whom do I contact?

Thanks for your help,
Philip

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup