Re: [Usability] label alignments

Sinzui Kobalt wrote:

> HTML 4 introduced the label element to bind text to a control for
> keyboard navigation, but I'm not aware of any browser that renders this
> relationship visibly. I'm sure with some planning, the label and control
> could highlight when the mouse hovers over one of them.

Ironically, ATK allows functional relationships between controls to be
specified , so GNOME assistive technologies could already make use of
this to provide the sort of highlighting that you mention if they wanted
to.  It's just us poor people who don't need assistive technologies who
have to put up with the inferior presentation  :o)

Cheeri,
Calum.