Re: tkman, teleports in scrollbars (Was: Re: [Usability] Re: Suggestion from LT)

<quote who="Liam Quin">

> One of the nicest scrolling widgets I've seen replaced a scrollbar
> with a visualisation of a document, and a pan rectangle you could drag.
>
> The visualisation went the height of the window.
>
> It was very intuitive.

You had a cool screenshot of this a while ago... It was kind of like ggv's
drag handle thingy, only the visualisation thumbnail (the screenshot was of
source code, and it looked great) made it very easy to see where you were
at.

This *was* cool.

- Jeff

--
   "They are, as I told Telsa, all very small cheques. Indeed our cheques
   only come in one size, otherwise cheque books would be far too hard to