Re: [Usability] Re: A bunch of UI issues

On Fri, 2002-02-01 at 15:05, Soeren Sandmann wrote:

> I may be a good idea to allow ESC to cancel the current drag.
>

> Søren

That might be okay. I can't help but think there must be a better
way to solve the problem, though, if the problem is "I decided I
didn't want to scroll here after all; now how do I get back?"
Maybe something in the scrollbar itself... just thinking out loud
here, but how about if when you moved the scrollbar "thumb" it
left a clickable ghost of itself at its old position?