Re: [Usability]multihead screen focus handling

On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 05:44:26PM -0500, James Willcox wrote:

> Actually, I like how it is now.  I use "click to focus", so the screen
> containing the currently focused window being the currently focused
> screen makes sense to me  (did that sound right?).

Right, I use click to focus too - I guess it is more consistent with
click to focus the way we have it now.

> >  - either way, we don't seem to have any way to change the focused
> >    screen using only the keyboard (alt+tab lists only windows on the
> >    focused screen, so there's no way to focus a window on another
> >    screen)
>
> Indeed, it would be nice to have a keyboard shortcut to do this.  Is
> there much stopping us from adding one?

Mostly a question of what the shortcut does: warps the mouse pointer
to the other screen, focuses an arbitrary window on the other screen,
focuses a panel on the other screen... ?

Havoc