Re: [Usability]short-run nautilus improvements

You suggested getting rid of the "switch to manual layout warning". I don't think getting rid of the warning is necessary. It would be nice to have the option of turning it off. I think a better solution would be to snap icons back to their original position if you change your mind after picking it up and try to put it back in the same place. If this behavior were added, then it would reduce the number of times i see this warning to almost never.
john