Re: [Usability]GNOME-SEARCH-TOOL

--- Reinout van Schouwen <reinout cs vu nl> wrote:
> Hi Dennis,
>
> On Thu, 15 Aug 2002, Dennis Cranston wrote:
>
> > I have readded the "Add" button.
>
> Looking at your latest screenshot, I still have to observe that the
> 'Browse..' and 'Find' buttons aren't aligned with the 'Remove' and 'Add'
> buttons. Am I the only one who thinks it would look better when they were
> aligned?

The browse button is part of the gnome_file_entry_new() widget.  Changing its
size is not an option.  See the browse buttons in other gnome applications.
The Add and Remove buttons are left aligned with the Find button.  But, the
Additional Constrains section is indented to make it clearer that they belong
to it.

> Something else, is there a reason why some buttons have their own icon and
> the browse-button doesn't?

Yes.  Again, the browse button is part of a gnome_file_entry_new() widget --
this widget does not support icons.