Re: [Usability]GNOME-SEARCH-TOOL

Hi Dennis,

On Thu, 15 Aug 2002, Dennis Cranston wrote:

> I have readded the "Add" button.

Looking at your latest screenshot, I still have to observe that the
'Browse..' and 'Find' buttons aren't aligned with the 'Remove' and 'Add'
buttons. Am I the only one who thinks it would look better when they were
aligned?

Something else, is there a reason why some buttons have their own icon and
the browse-button doesn't?

regards,

--

Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778