Re: [Usability]Extremely narrow toolbar icons

Short but sweet answer.

This is a bug in bonobo. There has been a little discussion on the correct way
for this to be done, and i believe the current consensus is that there should
be a minimum width for buttons so that you do not have the problem you
described below, while buttons with longer labels are allowed to be wider. I
think a bonobo ui bug may already be open, but if not file one please.

dave