Re: [Usability]GNOME-SEARCH-TOOL: Comment Request

The thing that bothers me the most are the wandering close buttons ive seen
on certain dialogs (specifically the gedit and galeon find dialogs).

problem with certain galeon dialogs (history/find dialog) when i was trying
to help marco more closely follow the hig.

I guess my question is, what is the correct ordering in these cases, since Im
quite confused. Are close buttons even appropriate?

dave