[Usability]Re: "recent documents" menu in panel

On Wed, 2002-08-14 at 16:59, James Willcox wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As you might be aware, I've been working on a solution for
> storing/viewing recently used files.  Now that the code is becoming a
> little more complete, I would like to start integrating it so maybe we
> can get some of this in for 2.2.

if you start working on stuff, i recommend doing it in a branch so that
if it's not ready/working it doesn't hold up a release (2.2).

jacob
--
in the future we're all going to regret this period in music where our
tastes were determined by 11 year old girls and wrestling fans.