Re: [Usability]GNOME-SEARCH-TOOL: Comment Request

On Tue, Aug 13, 2002 at 10:24:01AM -0700, Dennis Cranston wrote:
> > --- Gregory Merchan <merchan phys lsu edu> wrote:
> > The first field indicates that more than one file name can be listed.
> > How is that field interpreted? Are comma separated values allowed or
> > expected?
> > How are quotes, ampersand, and whitespace treated? Web search engines allow
> > contraints like '+', '-', and 'site:'; how are thing like that treated?
> >

> I do not follow your line of reasoning.  Where does it indicate that more
> than one file name can be listed?  The text fields do not support comma
> separated values.

In this shot:
  http://bugzilla.gnome.org/showattachment.cgi?attach_id=10449

  "Find files named:"

The plural there seems to indicate that one might list more than one name.

Since the text fields do not support comma separated values, what happens
when they are entered?

Cheers,
Greg Merchan