[Usability]Re: [HIG] Label alignment

On Fri, 2002-08-09 at 04:20, Calum Benson wrote:
> On Fri, 2002-08-09 at 05:48, Seth Nickell wrote:
>
> > Probably not, other than what you or I provide. At this point the most
> > effective thing we can do with the HIG is not get it perfect, but get it
> > out. I'm looking at release in about 1-1.5 weeks now. We can release 1.2
> > in two months after we get a bunch of reviews and change some things.
>
> Well, by "rigorous" I didn't necessarily mean "big", probably just you
> and me and (possibly) one other person if we can find somebody who's
> willing to spend a day or two on it.  At the very least we both need to
> read the whole lot through and make sure it all hangs together, because
> I know I've added stuff since the last review that probably contradicts
> things that somebody else has written elsewhere in the HIG, or that I've
> changed my mind about since :)

*nod*. Last week I was doing one complete reading through the HIG each
day fixing any small problems I found, and remark-ing on any bigger
problems. I've taken a rest from that because jrb rightly points out
that it'll also make me immune to being able to see the problems in the
HIG ;-) I'll start doing it again in a couple days to work some more
kinks out.

-Seth