Re: [Usability]Eugenia's UI review/mockup

>You can already do this with themes. See the MgicChikn theme as a prime
example.

It is in the details that my suggestion differs from the rest of the themes.
I do not believe that everything I suggest here can be done by modifying
theme. At least, not without sitting down and write some serious GTK+ C
code, as in the case of the Crux theme. Some under the hood GTK+ changes
might to be done too...
It is not one person's job, it is lots of different people, (theme editors,
Gnome developers, GTK+ devs, even freetype ppl) to come together and work
out issues and bring true consistency on the modern XFree86 desktop. That
was one of the points of my article anyway... :)

Regards,
Eugenia

Editor-in-Chief at http://www.OSNews.com