[Usability]application crititque

Hello,

A while ago, I asked for some constructive criticism of a GTK
application I am developing. I never got any takers.

I've taken the liberty of placing twenty-four screenshots along with
some short descriptions of the application on our home page in case this
will provide a little incentive to look at it. See
http://evms.sourceforge.net/gui_screen/

You may recognize some of the icons used. Don't be fooled, the app is
written to the GTK 1.2 API but I borrowed some of the stock icons from
GTK 2.0 to give it a nicer look.

I would appreciate any feedback from y'all.

--
regards,

Luciano Chavez

lnx1138 us ibm com