Re: [Usability]Re: Nautilus preferences proposal

On Sun, 2002-04-28 at 15:47, Alex Larsson wrote:
> Opinions vary on this. Miguel for instance claims that we're forever lost
> if we don't make Nautilus a great browser, since all Windows users are
> used to this and demand it.

I used to have the same opinion, but I changed it over time.  :-)

I personally think that, at this point, and especially given that we
have a great web browser (Galeon) that is specialized in the task, it's
more important making Nautilus really usable and featureful, rather than
spending resources into turning it into a web browser (which we already
have).

On the other hand, we could integrate the Internet much better with the
rest of the desktop -- but that's kind of a different story.

--
Ettore