[Usability]Re: Nautilus preferences proposal

The a few reasons i would like it removed:

1. If you change the option to a different directory, using homedir as
desktop doesn't use that directory (aka confusing)
2. The home dir on the regular desktop will not point at that directory.
3. Nautilus is so not a web brower right now. So defining were home goes
is silly in that respect. We will not be anything resembling a web
browser until both galeon and mozilla are finished being ported and
tested.
4. With that said i think maybe we could have a preference for the
location the throbber points at. Alternatively perhaps we could
implement a default web location preference and add a icon to the
toolbar for this.

With that said the option to change the location of the home dir using
that terminology and the current way it works is bad and confusing and
should be removed.

dave