[Usability] Klarth

Hi all,

This is *way* ahead of time, I know, but I thought I'd mention the
excellent work that Kenny has been putting into Klarth, his theme for
Sawfish. It is still improving all the time, which is not to say that it
isn't fantastic already.

[ I won't link it here, as it's hosted on Kenny's DSL (currently being
pounded by Nimda, of course), so I'll leave that for him to decide. ]

  This should be very seriously considered as the default Sawfish theme for
  GNOME 2.0.

Had to get that off my chest, ;)

- Jeff

--
  "Anyway - I need something more James Bond than Banana Man, if you know
                       what I mean..." - Tom Gilbert