Re: [Usability] Common UI practices

MM wrote:

> Are there expamples of how a typical gnome program sould look.
> Like this is how an applet, mid size program, tool program, office program
> sould work, behave, look? This could be helpful for overal consitency, look
> and feel.

We are in the process of putting together some user interface guidelines
for GNOME that will address some of these issues.  We don't have time to
write a complete style guide in time for 2.0, but it will cover the
basics and should improve consistency if people follow the guidelines.
This document will hopefully be available next month.

Cheeri,
Calum.