[Usability]Are you sure? Don't ask me again.

While these dialogs might avoid disaster, they can be a big annoyance
and killer of efficiency.

I'd suggest adding to the dialog box specifications that ALL "Are you
sure?" dialogs (and possibly all alerts?) should have a check box that
says "Don't ask me again."

-Erik

Manage your Hotmail with ANY email application:
Get Pop3Hot at <http://pop3hot.com/main.htm>