Re: [Usability]Re: Control Center must-fix draft

We have been discussing nomeclature alot. I am guessing that if
there was one word solution that solves all our problems, someone
would have suggested it by now :)

Attached is a solution, which I quite like, which would allow us
to use more explicit revert/reset/undo terminology. It also may
provide a solution for returning settings to 'factory defaults'.

Nils