Re: Control Center must-fix draft

Brian Crescimanno wrote:

> I agree with Michael here.  Multiple levels of undo would be great, but
> a lot of users don't understand that type of multiple "undo" and how it
> works.  The "cancel" button says to them "forget about everything I've
> done since I opened up this dialog....go back to the way it was!"

Hum, just for the record, I think multiple levels of undo are bad -  simply
because a dialog should never be complex enough to need it. I think I would
prefer a simple 'undo' or 'reset' to restore the settings/preferences back to
how they appeared when the dialog was first opened.

				Anyway, what do I know?

						See ya,
							Glynn :)