Re: Control Center must-fix draft

Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> That really breaks the usual semantics of cancel, which is to prevent
> an operation which has not yet taken place from continuing.

In a dialog with an Apply button, I believe Cancel reverses all changes
that have been applied and closes the dialog. But I don't have access to
a Windows box ATM... can anyone confirm this? If I'm remembering
correctly then it would make sense for Cancel to have the same semantics
in an instant-apply dialog.

Michael