Re: A general comment on the must-fix lists

> I hope that these hot-button usability bugs can be given a lot of
> visibility in the GNOME 2.0 release management process, with perhaps
> regular postings of outstanding critical usability bugs, and regular
> requests for status from maintainers.

When GNOME2 release meetings start up [again?] I will be present, so we
should have a good forum to squawk and make noise about GNOME2 usability
issues. The next step after getting the must-fix lists into CVS is to
turn them into specific bug reports that we can put against the GNOME2
milestone (does such a beast even exist in bugzilla right now?).

> This is by far the some of the best overall HI work I have ever seen
> in the GNOME project, and the level of discussion on this list puts
> the old gnome-gui-list to shame.

I just want to second this by saying how encouraged I am by everyone's
response, hard work, and eagreness to deal with usability issues. I
think all the factors are finally coming together to make a usability
driven GNOME a possibility.

-Seth