A general comment on the must-fix lists

By the way, even though I'm disagreeing with some of the specific
suggestions, I think it's really awesome that you guys are coming up
with these lists!

I hope that these hot-button usability bugs can be given a lot of
visibility in the GNOME 2.0 release management process, with perhaps
regular postings of outstanding critical usability bugs, and regular
requests for status from maintainers.

And extra thanks to the Sun folks for doing the usability testing that
led to many of these suggestions, and to Seth for organizing the
usability project.

This is by far the some of the best overall HI work I have ever seen
in the GNOME project, and the level of discussion on this list puts
the old gnome-gui-list to shame.

Regards,

Maciej