Re: Comments on dialog proposal

Nils and I discussed this and length with respect to Control Center
preference panes. We propose:

    [Help]              [Undo][Done]

Help is optional and is placed on the left-hand-side. Undo only undoes
the last change. Revert is a more complicated concept, and one that
users are not as familiar with as undo, so we're stealing a page from
the edit menu. Of course, all changes in such a dialogue should be
instant. As with the existing menu proposal, the default option is on
the rhs.

For the sake of discussion, Adam prefers:

    [Help]             [Undo][Close]

I (and nils I believe) favour the former because "Close" sounds
potentially destructive, whereas Done emphasizes that the changes made
will not be lost. Adam prefers "Close" because it specifies what will
actually happen [to the window] when the button is clicked, and thus is
more literal/accurate.

cheers,

-Seth