RE: [Usability] Re: program binary names

> Seth Nickell <snickell stanford edu> writes:
> > http://usability.gnome.org/proposals/menus.html
> >
> > Nils has done a terrific job on this and its pretty stable at this
point
> > as you can probably guess by the revision history ;-)

W.R.T. this:

I might suggest removing the "Use to" from the tool tip for Mozilla
[Use to browse the World Wide Web or local HTML documents].  All the
other tool tips begin with the main action verb like "Read", "Play", or
"Record". Mozilla's tool tip should just say [Browse the World Wide Web
or local HTML documents]

Similarly, Glade's tip begins with "Easily".  Everything is GNOME is
supposed to be easy.  It should just say [Create GTK 2.0 based user
interfaces]

And Terminal has the extraneous "Use to" as well.  It should probably
just be [Enter commands] or [Enter UNIX commands]

And lastly, I'd suggest changing these:

	System Log Viewer [A view of of the UNIX syslog]
	User Listing [Shows all the users logged onto your system]

	System Log Viewer [View the UNIX syslog]
	User Listing [View all the users logged onto your system]

-Erik