Re: [Usability] Minutes of the GNOME Usability Team Meeting (October 3, 2001)

4) UPCOMING MEETINGS

GNOME HIG Review Meeting Thursday Oct 11, 19:00 (12:00 PST)
irc.gnome.org, #usability

Nils, folks --

Actually, this will be on #hig, not #usability. Only folks who have volunteered to help do initial reviews of the HIG (i.e. people who are on hig gnome org) should plan to participate; I don't want it to become a free-for-all, and I will be mean and kick people if I have to. :)

If you really want to participate in the HIG review and you're not currently on hig gnome org, let me know and we'll get you set up.

Adam