[Usability] Re: help browser plan
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- Cc: gnome-doc-list gnome org, usability gnome org, gnome-2-0-list gnome org, nautilus-list eazel com
- Subject: [Usability] Re: help browser plan
- Date: 26 Nov 2001 20:31:53 -0500
Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> writes:
> <quote who="Maciej Stachowiak">
> > Right now, the top 3 candidates, mozilla, gtkhtml1 and gtkhtml2, all
> > sound like they won't be ready in time.
> Last week gtkhtml2 was discussed as being the most-ported,
> most-likely-to-be-accessible, etc. It just needs to be stabilised.
I would agree it's probably closest or most appropriate for a small
help browser, assuming its maintainers are willing to stabilize it for
that. But this still leaves the question of what shell we are putting
around it - devhelp? encompass? galeon? nautilus?
] [Thread Prev