[Usability] help browser plan

Hi,

Can someone fill me in on the plan for help browsing in GNOME 2? I've
seen various ideas floating around, but we should make a decision if
we haven't.

If we're going to use a standalone browser, we should consider
dropping the help components from Nautilus - that will make Nautilus
smaller and eliminate some code we have to worry about. At the same
time, if we're going to use a standalone browser, we need to decide
what it is for sure and start working on it ASAP.

If someone's all over this and already decided, just let me know what
the plan is. ;-)

Havoc