[Usability] Keyboard navigation / control proposal?

Hey all,

Has anyone done anything about keyboard navigation / control? I can't see
one on the proposal page, other than the relevant bits in the dialogue
proposal.

There's a fair amount of could- or must-fixable stuff to do. Some things off
the top of my head:

  * common menu shortcuts
  * scope of alt and ctrl keybindings
  * standard (or 'preferred') WM keybindings
  * aiming for familiar results from modifier keys
  * should we provide key mappings for users familiar with other GUIs?

Can anyone point to existing GUP stuff, or is this off the mustfix list for
2.0?

- Jeff

--
             make: *** No rule to make target `whoopee'.  Stop.