Re: [Usability] Re: Button ordering

<quote who="Mike Newman">

> But, is this simply because I'm right-handed and this is a 'natural'
> movement for me?
>
> Just a strange thought...

Moonlight as a cybercafe operator and take a video camera. Try not to get
charged.

(I learned some invaluable stuff watching people at the cybercafe I used to
work for. Things like people typing URLs into search engines when told to
'type www.whatever.com into the address bar', etc.)

Lay down your high-paying tech jobs for the love of usability! Do it now!

;)

- Jeff

--
   You know the end is nigh when modern art is relegated to the status of
                                  "meme".