More GUP website changes...

Heya,
Just committed another bunch of changes [well sort of].
Included a Resources and References [or the otherway around - can't remember]
section for links to some usability and user interface websites...
Also included the motif Style Guide [heh, because I know we should definitely
be following this one closely ;) ]
These were mainly Calum's links, so if you have more that are good feel free to
send them my way and I'll update the site.

                        See ya,
                                Glynn ;)