Re: Confusion of Applet and Capplet :)

Liam Quin wrote:
> There is an advantage to using a word that's unusual, in that web searches
> will find them.
>
> If you search for applet, you'll get 300 pages of results for java before
> anything to do with gnome :)

Then use better searches. I think a search on +applet +gnome would give
you somewhat better results =)

> If you search for "panel poppers" or "Yokeys" you'll probably do better.

And with "frmgtunfut", proposed by George, we will probably be as unique
as can be! :)

Seriously, the other arguments for a more descriptive name are more
important, I think.
Are the more descriptive names boring? Probably. Can GNOME be made funny
in other ways? Probably.

Christian