Dialog guidelines updated

People may be interested to know that I've recently made some changes
to my dialog guidelines document at
http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~s.robertson/software/ui-guide/dialog-guidelines.html

Button layout is now compatible with the #interface guidelines, though
the default button is still possibly destructive. I'd completely
screwed up some of the modal/modeless recommendations, and Julian
corrected me there. I've also added some bits and pieces about help
buttons, when buttons should be available and the relationship between
application and dialog state.

colin