Re: word lists (was Re: GUP Proposal Organization)

My sincerest apologies. I know see I made an error in not explicitly
stating the differences when I first mentioned the GUP word list.

The GUP word list is intended for use within GUP and so that there is a
consistent language for discussing development. It is jargon.

Developers seeking terminology for use in applications (menus, dialogs,
etc.) should (must?) use that found in the GDP word list.

This is not a reinventing of the wheel, but instead a different wheel.
If it helps, think of the GDP word list as the steering wheel of the car
and the GUP word list as the flywheel of the engine. :-)

Thanks to Messrs. Fleck and Thompson for guiding me to my errors.

Cheers,
Greg Merchan
(auspex)