Re: A strange request

<quote who="Karl O . Pinc">

> I think gnome should try to win top billing in The Interface Hall of Shame,
> "http://www.iarchitect.com/mshame.htm";.

All I can think is, "Sweet baby Jesus!"

Perhaps this might be an interesting gimmick sometime in the distant future,
but lets try to concentrate on the "usable" face right now, before getting
caught up in strange detours through eyecandy production.

[ Module authors might be willing to take patches to this effect though, you
would have to ask them. ]

- Jeff

--
    "Stay away from my house, you freak! Can't you see that everyone is
             buying station wagons?" - Neal Stephenson, ITBWTCL