Re: A strange request

On Sat, Jul 21, 2001 at 02:50:48PM -0500, Karl O . Pinc wrote:

> How 'bout a dancing gnome fairy that flys about and points out
> useful stuff.  Exploding icons!  (On launch icon splits and one
> detaches from panel and explodes, stops exploding when the
> application has fully initialized and is ready for user input.
> How's that for feedback?  By mainpulating the explosion one could
> shutdown a process that hangs on initialization.)  Lightening!  :-)
> Think of it as a testbed in a psychiatric ward.

Gnome just settled on Sawfish as its default window manager.  Changing
back to Enlightenment will confuse people.

(Seriously though, I like the idea.  It's sick and twisted, and could
be lots of fun.  As long as it's easy to revert to something less
dramatic, this seems like a good idea.)

-- John Kodis.