Re: [Usability] Ctl+W

> Yep - and it's people that still need to go through that learning curve
> that resent having their learning undermined.
>
> > what one of the other posters said about using Ctrl+K to delete the
> > whole line makes more sense to me, i dont think of a link as a single
> > word (even though the selection behaviour seems to think so).

i have a bit of java script from bookmarklets (google will find it) which
goes up one directory
ive never felt the need to do a mozilla skin for it but i might do it
eventually and give myself an UP button

actually here it is
just create a shortcut with this in it
javascript:void(location.href=location.href.substring(0,location.href.substring(0,location.href.length-1).lastIndexOf('/')+1))