GNOME 2.0 Must Fix Item #1b

Okay, here is the first draft for the first must-fix item. Nils is
taking care of the rest of this must-fix item. Let me know if I forgot
something or something seems wrong, especially the default panel stuff.
I think we need to discuss that some more.

GNOME 2.0 UI Must Fix Item #1b- Panel, General Desktop Interaction

Default Panel / Applets

* Similar to Ximian GNOME 1.4 setup.
* Two panels - Foobar on top, edge panel (tiny- 24 pixels) on bottom.
* Foobar is place to put launchers / random applets (vendor specific).
For vanilla GNOME probably it's best just to have launchers for a web
browser and evolution.
* Edge panel contains tasklist (it would be nice if tasklist could fill
available space) and possibly desk-guide.

Application Feedback

* Must provide some feedback of any form for launcing applications from
panel / run dialog.
* Nautilus should provide feedback for launching applications and
opening new windows (especially from the desktop).
* Feedbacks should behave the same for the two - same cursor, etc.

Kevin