Re: Menu guidelines updated [images online]

For those who visited already ... all four images are now online.

Please note: I like some of the features of this dialog and don't
like others, but this was just to point out some of the complexity
that can end up being moved to the open dialog (for better
or worse).

--
Michael T. Babcock