Re: Consideration of "saving" files

John Kodis wrote:
> It's a nice way to work, but I think that very frequent auto-saves or
> a much higher level of reliability will be required before I'd stop
> missing a way to force a save to disk of a document that I'd been
> editing.

You'd have to retain the ability to force a save in any case, so you
could exchange files with users of less enlightened systems.  :-)

I'd also want the ability to discard a document's journal of changes, to
save space. (And to make sure that the paragraph I cut out of that email
was REALLY GONE!)

Michael