Help Agent

Hey,
A thing that's been floating around in my head is that
AFAIK Gnome doesn't really have any kind of
interactive tortorial to help users out with learning
how to use Gnome and stuff.  I'm just wondering on
what you guys thing of having one, would it be of any
benifit?  If so, how would one be best designed.  What
features should it have, stuff like that.  Just sortof
trying to start a discussion to see if it goes any
where

Peace,
Heeten