[Tracker] ANNOUNCE: tracker 0.10.5 released (stable)
- From: Martyn Russell <martyn lanedo com>
- To: tracker-list gnome org
- Cc: gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Subject: [Tracker] ANNOUNCE: tracker 0.10.5 released (stable)
- Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 22:06:19 +0000
Where can I get it?
What is it?
Tracker is a semantic data storage for desktop and mobile devices.
Tracker uses W3C standards for RDF ontologies using Nepomuk with SPARQL
to query and update the data.
Tracker is a central repository of user information, that provides two
big benefits for the user; shared data between applications and
information which is relational to other information (for example:
mixing contacts with files, locations, activities and etc.).
* NB#237176, Selected tags displayed twice while editing those from
* NB#238447, If async conn opening has failed once, the user's
callback is not called when trying it again
* NB#238547, Callback of tracker_sparql_connection_get_async in wrong
* GB#642012, Don't start miners when querying status in tracker-control
* GB#645000, Assume --list-processes and --status when running
without args in tracker-control
* GB#645052, Improve extraction of title from filenames with multiple
dots in libtracker-extract
* GB#645375, Fix original resolution conversion in EXIF data for
* GB#644998, Remove --detailed option, always enabled in tracker-control
* Ontology: Add nfo:lastPlayedPosition to Media elements
* libtracker-common: Fix localtime handling with historic UTC offsets
* libtracker-data: Fix graph check for anonymous blank nodes
* libtracker-sparql: Mark tracker_sparql_builder_drop_graph() as
* libtracker-sparql: Don't export symbols which are internal
* libtracker-miner: Added tracker_miner_manager_new_full() to disable
starting miners when querying status
* tracker-store: Don't start if not running when querying status
* tracker-miner-fs: Add --no-daemon command line to exit when
* tracker-extract: Add parameter to QApplication to allow running
* tracker-needle: Set proper application icon
* evolution: Fix use of GRAPH with the nie:DataSource, now indexes
Where can I find out more?
You can visit the project web site:
24 March 2011
] [Thread Prev