Re: [Tracker] Roadmap for 0.12
- From: Michael Biebl <mbiebl gmail com>
- To: Martyn Russell <martyn lanedo com>
- Cc: tracker-list <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] Roadmap for 0.12
- Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 13:10:37 +0200
2011/7/27 Michael Biebl <mbiebl gmail com>:
Another issue, we already briefly talked about and which is related to
0.12 is the removal of libtracker-client.
I know that e.g. totem 3.0.x , gtk+ 3.0.x and nautilus 3.0.x have
been updated to use libtracker-sparql-0.10.
Not yet ported are totem 3.x and gtk+ 2.0.
This was a mixup, I meant brasero 3.0, see
Anyone working on getting brasero updated?
Why is it that all of the instruments seeking intelligent life in the
universe are pointed away from Earth?
] [Thread Prev