Re: [Tracker] Porting Tracker to uclibc environment
- From: simon hong <simon hong81 gmail com>
- To: Adrien Bustany <abustany gnome org>
- Cc: tracker-list <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] Porting Tracker to uclibc environment
- Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 17:03:07 +0900
Yep, I think that porting the glib and other library on uclibc is key point.
Thank you :)
2011/2/16 Adrien Bustany <abustany gnome org>
> Does anyone use tracker on uclibc?
> I have a plan to port Tracker for uclibc.
> Does somebody have similar experience?
> Thanks in advance.
> tracker-list mailing list
> tracker-list gnome org
I think it mostly depends on how well glib and the other Tracker dependencies
perform on uclibc... If they work fine there, Tracker should be mostly happy.
] [Thread Prev