[Tracker] ANNOUNCE: tracker 0.9.38 released (unstable)
- From: Martyn Russell <martyn lanedo com>
- To: tracker-list gnome org
- Cc: gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Subject: [Tracker] ANNOUNCE: tracker 0.9.38 released (unstable)
- Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 15:33:21 +0000
What is it?
All-in-one indexer, search tool and metadata database.
Where can I find out more?
You can visit the project web site:
Where can I get it?
The changes are:
* Fixes: NB#208621, SEV-1: 10776 Music GSM-BTR-1-8108 Music Player:
Duplicates in the store when synchronizing with Ovi Suite/WMP
* Fixes: NB#223536, tracker-extract segfaults when songs without
album or artist metadata is copied to device
* Fixes: NB#225910, tracker-miner is crashing frequently
* Fixes: NB#221340, Modified album art is not updated after
synchronizing with WMP.
* Fixes: NB#180770, Unusable emergency contact is found in Search
* Fixes: NB#217610, Generated album art shown for some clips with
* Fixes: NB#224993, after ~440 smses tracker does not respond any longer
* Fixes: NB#222182, tracker_sparql_connection_get_direct should fail
if direct access is not possible
* Fixes: NB#224760, "too many sql variables" when "filter ?sth in
* Fixes: GB#640623, Double-click on application result should start
* ontology: Make nie:url an inverse functional property (essentially
making it unique)
* functional-tests: Kill/stop the store in a realistic way for
* documentation: Various fixes for
* libtracker-data: Added unit tests for IN with > 20 elements
* libtracker-data: Improve error handling on initialization
(especially if the WAL PRAGMA fails)
* libtracker-data: Fixed a race condition on shutdown causing
criticals with g_object_unref()
* tracker-store: Increase maximum D-Bus result size (1 Mb to 10 Mb)
* tracker-store: Don't send unmapped errors in D-Bus replies
* nautilus: Plugin has been updated to use libtracker-sparql (was
* Updated ar: Khaled Hosny
* Updated cs: Marek ÄernockÃ
* Updated es: Daniel Mustieles
* Updated sv: Daniel Nylander
The database version has been incremented, this will force a
reindex for any existing Tracker installation.
10 February 2010
] [Thread Prev