Re: [Tracker] How to control Indexing in tracker
- From: Martyn Russell <martyn lanedo com>
- To: chetan nanda <chetanknanda yahoo co in>
- Cc: "tracker-list gnome org" <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] How to control Indexing in tracker
- Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 09:25:36 +0000
On 09/12/11 07:09, chetan nanda wrote:
I am new to tracker. I have installed tracker on my embedded kit.
I have huge data and tracker is taking more CPU usage for indexing and
it is making my UI boot up slow.
So, can anybody tell me how can i control the indexing in tracker code?
I have already tried by changing indexing speed in tracker configuration
file. but it is not solving my issue.
What version are you using?
Founder and CEO of Lanedo GmbH.
] [Thread Prev